Support for learners working towards Functional Skills Level 2 maths.
Work through each topic module at your own pace to further support your learning.
- Teacher: Charlotte Barnett
About this qualification
This is a regulated qualification. The regulated number for this qualification is 600/1455/6.
This qualification may be eligible for funding. For further guidance on funding, please contact your local funding provider.
This qualification is suitable for use within a Study Programme.
This qualification is designed for learners who are using IT within their job or plan to pursue a career in a job requiring IT skills. Units can be taken at a variety of levels which gives flexibility to enable the qualification to match job roles. This qualification is suitable for learners using IT systems in a wide range of job roles.
This qualification will:
- focus on the study of IT User Skills within the Information and Communication Technology sector
- offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge
- provide opportunities to acquire a number of technical skills.
- allow learners to apply knowledge, understanding and skills to a level recognised by employers, thus proving competency in their job role.
Achieving this qualification
To be awarded the NCFE Level 1 Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ), learners must achieve a minimum of 13 credits. 3 Credits must be from the mandatory unit and a minimum of 10 credits must be from the optional groups. 8 credits must be at Level 1 or above. Only one of the same titled units can be achieved.
- Teacher: Peter Rea
This course is designed for CLIP staff and sessional tutors so that they fully understand how to use Envelope correctly. The course includes how to add courses, enrol and communicate with learners and use the reporting tools available.